Hair: Mikhail Andriyanov, Beauty Salon «Fukko» Makeup: Inna Moskalenko Photo: Vyacheslav Semenikhin
1. Divide the hair.
2. Coat free strands with basic color ton.
3. Coat the external «star» with paint of brazen tint. This tint is 1 point lighter than the basic color ton.
4. Coat the internal «star» with paint of golden tint. This tint is with 2-3 points lighter than the basic color tone.
5. Coat the rhomb with basic color tone.
6. Create sections.
7. Determine the length of the guide around the ear. Pull the hair of lateral area to the guide.
8. Pull the hair of occipital area to the guide and cut it vertically. Repeat the same on the opposite side.
9. Isolate a triangular-shaped section in occipital area and slice it.
10. Blow-dry the hair and determine perimeter length.
11. Divide the high occipital area making radial partings.
12. Cut the high occipital area so the futher from the crown the strand is, the longer it is.
13. Make radial partings. Cut parietal area from the crown with reference to the partings so the closer to the fringe the strand is, the longer it is. Blow-dry the hair and point out the hair using the thinning shear. Personalize the cut.