Hair: Sophie Butler Artistic Team Photo: Walter Neilson Products: Wella
1. Section the hair as it's shown at the pictures, establish the perimeter length of the nape zone.
2. Point cut the hair of the laterals, making vertical partings
3. Go on cutting mid-occipital zone, cut the hair, making vertical radio-partings.
4. Cut the hair around the face, puttung strand over strand to get volume in the frontal part of the cut.
5. Take a strand in the frontal zone and paint the strand over foils using Wella Blondor Creme + oxidant 6% (20V).
6. Color the strands in the front zone in a free technique with Wella Koleston Perfect, tones 12/0 and 0/56 in the ratio of 10:1 and oxidant 12% (40V).
7. Apply the same oxidant to the rest of the strands of the front zone.
8. Finish the coloring using Wella Colour Touch, tone
5/66 and an intensive oxidant, distributing the pigmentevenly.