Hair: Beauty Salon «Mysin Studio» Makeup: Anna Bragina Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: Wella
1. Isolate 3 triangular sections: first - in parietal area, second and third - in occipital area. Discolor these triangles with Blondor, then tone with Color Touche 10/6 (the lightest blonde with violet tint) +10/73 (the lightest blonde with brown-golden tint). Make parallel partings, isolate thin strands. Proportion 1:1. Color the remaining hair with Koleston Perfect 6/75 (dark blonde brown mahogany) + 5/75 (lightbrown dark rosewood). Proportion 2:1
2. Create sections.
3. Cut hair of low occipital area holding it at a sharp angle. Isolate strands, making vertical partings.
4. Isolate the guide in occipital area and point cut it.
5. Cut hair of parietal area so as the closer to face strand is, the longer it is with reference to the guide's length.
6. Cut hair of lateral areas isolating vertical strands and turn them to the guide in parietal area.
7. Blow dry hair of high and low occipital areas and join them in free technique.
8. Isolate a rhomb-shape area in the crown and cut the hair in free technique.
9. Do the same with lateral hairlines and a fringe. Blow dry the hair with round ceramic brush and prepare hairstyle.