Hair: David Wyke, Anne Mette Andreassen, TONI&GUY Several Cuts in One
1. Take a diamond-shaped section an inch from the forehead and down to the nape. Sub-divide it into four triangles.
2. Take a section on top of the ear, pull it up and point cut it. This strand will be your guide.
3. Pull all of the hair from the lateral area up, and cut it following the guide's length.
4. Pull the hair of the mid-nape area up and point cut it.
5. Cut the second lateral area, same as the opposite one.
6. Separate a guide at the upper nape area by making a radial parting, pull it at 90 degrees and cut it, following the shape of the head.
7. Use this guide to cut the crown area, making radial partings.
8. Point cut the area around the highest point of the head, making radial partings and pulling the hair up.
I. luocolor 10.23 + p01 + luocolor releaser
II. diacolor richesse 1/3 blonde + 2/3 glazed blonde + diacolor releaser
III. platinum ammonia-free lightening paste + platinum nutri developer
9. Offset teardrop shape worked into a point on the occipital bone a crescent from the right recession parallel to the teardrop ending an inch below the point of the teardrop.
10. Apply richesse 1/3 blonde + 2/3 glazed blonde to the roots plus 10.23 luo plus dev to mid length and ends.
11. Apply platinum pink from the roots to the ends to the crescent.
12. Block color the top section/teardrop with luo 10.23 after processing tone pre-lightened area with luo p01.