1. Establish the contour of the cut: follow a straight line while cutting the back
2. Raise the line of the cut slightly at the sides.
3. On the laterals, elevate the line of the cut to the level of the lips.
4. Separate the hair from the crown and the front areas by making a v.shape parting.
5. Cut the bangs in a triangular shape.
6-7. Cut the hair of the crown area, making radial partings
8. Graduate the hair, holding it at a 90 degree angle.
9. Take a strand from the crown area, make a tight wisp and point-cut it deeply.
10. Point.cut the hair of the sides to take off the excess weight.
11. Cut the bangs using a thinning shear.