Brand Name: Diadema per X-men Photo: Celeste Cima The Magic of a Short Haircut
1. Separate the hair from the crown area.
2. Separate the hair from the lateral area.
3. Cut the nape zone, making diagonal sections.
4. Connect the hair from the back area with the sides. Cut the sides, making diagonal sections.
5. Cut a section above the left eye and use it as guide.
6. Pull the rest of the hair from the bangs towards the guide and cut it.
7. Cut the hair from the crown area, holding the hair at a 90 degree angle.
8. Take off the excess weight.
9. Personalize the cut.