1. Begin with a simple blow dry. Then, brush the hair up into a ponytail on the crown area.
2. Separate the ponytails into strands and put hot rollers on them. Remove the hot rollers.
3. Brush the ponytail forward and attach the elastic with a hairpin, first on the right side.
4. Attach it on the left side next.
5. The result should look like in this picture.
6. Back-comb the hair from the base of the front section, in front of the elastic.
7-8. Continue back-combing the root area forward.
9. After back-combing the root area, arrange the hair, creating the desired shape.
10. Use hair spray for hold.
11. For extra hold, attach the hair using hairpins.