1-3. Section the hair into 4 zones: 1 - low perimeter zone, which includes nape zone and left temple zone, 2 - heart shaped parietal one, 3 - right temple zone and 4 - crown zone.
4. Section a triangular zone from the center of the right eyebrow until the left temple.
5. Take a vertical strand in the center of the nape zone. Hold it at a 45 degree angle and establish the length. Follow a zigzag cut. In order to keep the length of the temple areas and to emphasize the symmetry cut the following strands, pulling them to the guideline.
6. Comb the hair down and make a rounded perimeter in the back.
7. Pull the hair of the fringe to the right eyebrow and establish the length of the fringe.
8. Take a strand along the left temple hairline and cut it pulling to the face.
Use the hair of the fringe as a guideline.
9. Cut the hair of the right temple taking strand by strand and pulling the hair to the face and slightly up.
10-11. Deeply point cut the crown area. Use your shortest length as a guide this will take away the heaviness.
12. Cut the parietal area strand by strand, using the hair of the crown zone as a guide. Pull the strands to the left and forward, keeping the hair longer to the nape.
13. Cut the hair of the highest point of the head. Hold the hair at a 90 degree angle.
14. Take a small circular section, roll it into a wisp and cut it with a zigzag cut 1/2 inch shorter than the main length.