1. Start from the back section: establish the contour of the cut, cutting on a zigzag line.
2. Move to the side sections.
3. ... elevating the contour of the cut to the mouth level.
4. Slice cut the fringe to the cheekbone level.
5. Create the contour of the cut near the face. Use the slicing technique.
6. Cut the hair of the crown zone.
7. Slice cut the hair, leaving it longer towards the face.
8. Graduate the hair from shorter to longer.
9. Take off the excess weight at the sides using the slicing technique.
10. Take off the excess weight from the fringe using the slicing technique.