1. Clip the hair up, beginning at one end of the eyebrow, to the top, and then back to the other end of the eyebrow.
2. Comb the hair neatly beginning with the front hairline, on the crest, following the crest line around the head to the other side of the front hairline, and clip the top away.
3. Working with the hair below the crest, begin at the middle back with vertical base partings. Hold fingers evenly at the top of the section & increase slightly at the bottom.
4. Point cut the hair with a mobile guide, increasing slightly more when working above the ears.
5. Work within the frontal fringe section: take diagonal base partings quiet steep zero degree projection. Applying point technique,
continue throughout the section, using the shortest length on the sides as a guide.
6. Repeat step 5 on the other side of the fringe section to create a point in the length of the fringe.
7. Take a triangular 1 inch section on the crown, twist and slide cut to desired length.
8. Use step 7 as a pivotal guide, and round off the length through the top. Evenly, layer the hair throughout the back to a slight increase at the front. Use point cutting technique.
9. Lightly point cut around the perimeter length at a natural fall (or slight forward projection) to soften, take out corners and personalize. Finishing
Blow dry, moving your hands in a downward motion, assisting hair to dry in its natural direction. Stretch out any kinks from the
fringe with a Denman brush and finish off by passing a flat iron through the fringe and sporadically through the rest of the hair.
10. Take a 2 inch section beginning at the front hairline, following the natural curve, shape around the ears on both sides.
11. Highlight this area with diagonally.cut foils. Use an ash blonde tone. Apply to both sides.
12. Take the second section, following the line from the first section, only this time working with foils from the middle of the eyebrow.
13. Foil through the hair with diagonal/ back technique, using a warm light tone. Apply to both sides.
14. With the remaining hair on top, neutralize the color with a soft natural tone/gloss.