Brand Name: BEAUTY SALON «AIDA» Hair: Olga Kostenko Makeup: Tatiana Kharitonova Photo: Dmitriy Donskoi Clothes: Escada
1. Wind the hair in large rollers, directing it towards the face.
2-3. Take the rollers out and comb the locks dry with your fingers.
Isolate the crown zone as shown in the photo.
4. Tease the remaining hair to attain volume at the roots.
5-6. Comb the hair in the nape zone up while smoothing the upper
a brush. Fix the hair with invisible clips, leaving the ends loose.
7. Elevate the strands from the laterals and connect with the strands
of the nape.
8. Tease the roots of the crown zone.
9. Comb the hair of the parietal zone away from the face creating a
10. Slightly tease the ends of the previously clipped strands and spray
with hair spray. Set these fluffy strands making a voluminous bun.
11-12. Tease the free
ends of the fringe. Using a
arrange strands on the right
temple to compliment the
client's face. Set the hair in
the crown zone using your
hands. Spray with hair