Hair: LePier Studio Makeup: LePier Studio Photo: LePier Studio The Golden Age of Hollywood polished the soft, classic wave to the hilt. The time has come to reimagine this old-fashioned style with the help of a large crimping iron.This stylist's tool lets you leave your hair down or go for a coiffed do - either way,
1. Style the hair with a large wave iron, dividing it into thin sections. Fix the style, using your hands to apply light styling wax.
2. Tease the hair at the roots with a teasing comb.
3. Separate a section starting from the part to the temple, shape a voluminous rollin an upward direction.
4. Do the same on the other side, shaping a smaller roll.
5. Twist the rest of the hair freely.
This sculpting paste has the power to hold your style from morning to night. It gives vol-ume and while making your hair soft and manageable.