MAKEUP Hummingbird Family
Hair: LePier Studio Makeup: LePier Studio Photo: LePier Studio The hummingbird's bright and graceful color scheme is the inspiration for the look on this page. Special emphasis is placed on the eyes, as purples, blues and greens prove to combine just as harmoniously in shades of eyeshadow as they do in nature. With t
1. To even the complexion, apply a matte foundation close to the skin tone. Correct the face shape with neutral blush.
2. Apply bright violet shadowto the upper movable lib.
3. Accentuate the upper lid fold, and also the outer and inner corners of the movable lid with bright blue shadow.
4. Blend the blue color with light green shadow to lengthen the eye visually.
5. Apply light beige shadow to the lower lid. Apply lengthening mascarato the eyelashes. Contour the lower lid from theinside and the upperlid from the outside.
6. Accentuate the natural shape of eyebrows with a beige pencil. As a finishing touch, applya rose-pink glossto the lips.
Summer 2010: The indepen-dent, bold woman goes directly for the looks of Yves Saint Laurent to make the most of sunny days and exoticcircumstance.