MAKEUP Color of Passion
Hair: LePier Studio Makeup: LePier Studio Photo: LePier Studio Coco Chanel not only loved all things beige, but she considered thecolor to be the very pinnacle of elegance. The striking impact ofbeige-toned makeup proves her right. Matte brown shadows andlight tan colored lipsticks combine to create the kind of soft,
1. To even the complexion,apply a matte foundation close to the skin tone. Draw the eyebrows with lightbeige shadow correctingtheir natural shape.
2. To visually raise theeyebrow line, apply white matte shadow to the upper immovable lid. Accentuate the inner corner of the eye with white matte shadowas well.
3. Draw a line with brown matte shadow just over the eyelidso that it will go from the outer corner of the eye to theeyebrow. Blend the line thor-oughly to turn it into "shadow."
4. Contour the inner side of the lower lid with a black pencil. Contour the upper lid and accentuate the outer corner of the eye. Apply lengthening mascara to the eyelashes.
5. Apply a moisturizing light beige lips gloss to the lips. Use a natural shade pencilas a foundation.
6. To finish the makeup apply beige blush and correct the face shape with it.
The starattraction of the Helena Rubinesteincollection is the WANTED EYES PALETTE, giving a woman both styleand beauty.