Hair: LePier Studio Makeup: LePier Studio Photo: LePier Studio Some people like Beverly Hills stylist Timon Cana are simply blessed with curl-producing DNA. "Every day, I brush conditioner into my hair in the shower. The heavier the product, the better. Then I put it up in a towel and do my makeup. No scrunching,no n
1. This style works best witha strong natural wavepattern. Work with thecurly texture. Blow-dry freshly washed hair using a diffuser. Make two parts, dividingthe hair laterally.
2. Make a thick braid upthe center back of thehair to the nape.
3. Plait the lateral sections in the same way from the forehead towards the nape.
4. Divide the central braid into two even parts. Now make two braids, fusing the three areas at the nape.
5. Fix the braid with bobby pins at the ends. Add volume to the plaiting using your fingers. Finish the style with hair gloss.
MACADAMIA HEALING OIL TREATMENT
This intense yet lightweight remedy for frizzies, made from the yummiest tiki-bar snack food, may be used on damp or dry hair. Adds shine, reduces color fading, and reduces drying time by up to 50%!