MAKEUP You're Butter
Makeup: LePier Studio
Yellow fills us with optimism - it's the color of sunshine and lemonade! You may think that yellow is hard to wear, but think again. A gold-toned eye makeup with black liner is so radiant, you won't need lipstick!
1. Even out skin tone with a powder foundation close to the natural skin tone. For definition, apply a neutral bronze powder under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose and around the temples and hairline.
2. Define brows with taupe shadow, and fix with clear brow gel. Using a small brush, sweep a maroon shadow into the upper eyelid crease, slightly rounding the corner for a wide-eyed effect.
3. Pat a sunny yellow powder across upper lid.
4. Accentuate the lower lid with the same shadow, patting a bit extra into the inner eye-corner. Blend the area where the maroon and
yellow shadows meet to avoid a harsh edge.
5. Line lower lashes with a black pencil, and line upper lids with slight "wing" at outer corner. Coat lashes with black mascara.
6. No need for loud lips with these bright eyes! Choose a glossy nude tone lipgloss warmed with gold.
A sunny yellow powder neutralizes any redness in the lid, and lashes really pop with a swipe of black mascara. (Shiseido)