Hair: Galina Paramonova Makeup: Darya Stakhovskaya Photo: Anton Miller
1. Mark a drop-shaped area at crown and make a ponytail, as shown.
2. Apply Thermal Protective Spray on dry hair.
3. Mark a strand with a horizontal parting.
4. Continue with all the hair not collected into the ponytail.
5. Make a "chain mail" plaiting. "—hain mail" is a plaiting in the form of a network, interlacing strands of vertical and horizontal rows with a turn of the strand. Take a horizontal row strand and a vertical row strand and intertwist them with a turn, so that the vertical parting strand will go parallel to the hat area. Take the horizontal parting strand that is still on the face and intertwist with a new strand along the vertical parting, and continue strand by strand using horizontal partings, moving away from the central parting.
6. Let pieces of strands hang freely along the hair line. Fix the strands with hairpins.
7. Process each strand with Strong Hold Spray.
8. Make a three strand plait of the ponytail in the occipital area distributing them backwards.