1. Using Black Orchid Eye Definer, encircle the eye
connecting at inner and outer corners. Also, apply
color richly from lash line to 1/2 of lid below crease.
2. Blend and diffuse upper edge along contour using
the Eye Smudger brush.
3. Blend and diffuse lower lash line using the Eye
Smudger brush along lower edge.
4. Set lid with Translucent Loose Powder using the
Large Eye Color Brush.
5. Apply Black Tulip Eye Color Duo over Black Orchid
Eye Definer application.
6. Using the Small Eye Color Brush, apply Bluebell Eye Color
Duo to the center of the eye from lash line to crease.
7. Set lower lash line with Translucent Loose Powder.
Apply Black Tulip Eye Colour Duo using the Eye
Smudger Brush. Apply Black Orchid Eye Definer to
inner rim of lower lash line (optional).
8. Brush well-groomed brows into place using the
Brow and Lash Brush leaving them natural. Apply
Black Forest MosscaraTM to upper and lower lashes.
9. Balance complexion using Concealer, here Balsa.
Create a hydrated, matte complexion using Dual
Foundation, here Aster. Use the Blush Brush to
10. Using the Lip and Concealer Brush, blend Concealer,
here Balsa, with Renewing Lip Treatment to
create a nude lip.