Party DAILY BEAUTY
Makeup: Le Pier Sudio LEARN AND PRACTICE SOME EVERYDAY MAKEUP APPLICATION SKILLS - YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL BE DOING HAIR...AND MAKEUP!
1. Apply foundation to clean face.
2. Use a deep creamy-textured concealer to cover any skin defects and even out skin tone.
3. Apply powder to the face to set the make-up and eliminate any oily sheen.
4. Draw the eyebrow line. Set with eyebrow gel.
5. Draw an arrow with a black pencil along the up-per eyelash line.
6. Apply matte eye shadow of a strong white color to the whole lid up to the eyebrow, marking the eyelid crease with shadow of a natural grey and brown color.
7. Color the eyelashes with black lengthening mascara.
8. Draw out the lip contour with a red lip pencil.
9. Apply bright lip color with a special lip brush.
10. Apply cheek color of a warm neutral color to the cheeks and thoroughly blend.