Hair: Sanrizz International Artistic Team Makeup: Ginni Bogato Photo: Andres Reynaga
1. Separate a triangular section at the ear level up to the hair line at the face. Having chosen the cutting angle, cut the control strand.
2. Continue cutting the triangular section, separating strands with diagonal partings and moving towards the frontal zone.
3. Continue cutting, while moving towards the nape and following the triangular section contours. This will allow you to accentuate the shape of the head.
4. Redirect the back sections forward with the help of parallel partings in order to create an exterior form.
5. Cut the other side in the same way.
6. Continue with cutting the area behind the ear. Cut the hair, separating strands with partings parallel to the hair line, and directing them to the existing control point (a triangle will be shaped in that point).
7. Move to the middle of the nape in this manner, following the hair line, so as to accentuate the form of the head.
8. Cut an asymmetric bang, moving away from the lat-eral parting. In doing so, you should divide the hair into triangle sections and process them one by one.
9. Process the line of the cut contour.
10. Pull the hair perpendicularly to the head and cut it using the lateral strands as control ones, so as to cre-ate the internal balance of the cut.