Hair: Massimo Di Stefano, Lesley Lawson Makeup: Alexandra Byrne Photo: Simon Emmett
1-2. Divide the hair into several zones, as shown in the picture.
3. Start cutting, making a shaped line of the hair, creating a thin temple on the shorter side.
4. Cut the lower occipital zone, separating the strands with vertical partings.
5. Make a shaped line of the hair on the second temple in the form of a classic short bob cut.
6-7. Continue cutting in that temporal zone following the created line.
8. Cut the hair behind the ear auricle, connecting the temporal zone with the occipital one. Check the balance of the cut and shape the edge line.
9. Go on to the two square sectors a little below the top of the head. Apply moisturizing spray conditioner BC Moisture Kick. Cut the hair of the sectors with vertical partings, pulling it at the angle of 90° and cutting it at the same angle.
10. Check the balance of the cut and process the ends of the hair using various thinning out methods.
11. Shape the fringe zone using the strand-by-strand technique, creating a heavy graphical form.
12. Connect the short and long parts of the cut.
13. Dry the hair with a blow dryer without increasing its volume.