Hair: Tatiana Goubar for Fukko Beauty Parlor Photo: Igor Mayatsky
1. Separate the occipital zone from the parietal zone making a part from one ear to the other. Make a ponytail of the occipital zone hair.
2. Pull the hair of a lateral temporal zone back to the ponytail and wind it around the ponytail hairband.
3. Raise up the ponytail hair and fix it with hairpins at the beginning.
4-5. Shape a roll of the ponytail hair creating the required silhouette.
6. Divide the free hair of the second lateral temporal zone into three strands with diagonal partings. Pull the first strand back to the roll and pin it up leaving the ends free. Style the last two strands in the same way.
7-9. Style the hair ends in a decorative way creating the complete shape of the hairstyle.
10. Style the bang hair by taking into consideration the individual face proportions.