Hair: Pyotr Tishkov and Elena Kostina, LePier Studio stylists HAIR STYLED IN LARGE WAVES IS A SIMPLE, FEMININE AND ELEGANT HAIRSTYLE, REMINICENT OF THE SEDUCTIVE IMAGES OF MOULIN ROUGE. BEST OF ALL, IT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH EFFORT. SO, IF AN INVITATION TO A SWANKY GALA THROWS YOU OFF GUARD, JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS.
1. Apply a styling spray with smoothing effect on washed and dried hair.
2. Wind up the hair with large rollers.
3. Remove the rollers and fix the locks with soft hairspray.
4. Tease the hair roots all over the head.
5. Style the hair in waves with cream pomade and fix them with firm hold hairspray.