Party QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
1. Mask problem skin areas with a natural color concealer a tone lighter than the natural skin color.
2. Even the skin tone using a make-up foundation which matches the tone of your skin.
3. Apply a loose powder with a matte finish to the face to add velvetiness to the skin.
4. With a light shadow, line the eyes from inner corner to outer corner.
5. Emphasize the eye volume with grey and brown shadow coloring the lower lid and the upper lid fold, accentuating the round eye shape.
6. Use black matte shade to accentuate the outer eye corner. Extend the color outward on the upper lid with black eyeliner lengthening the eye visually.
7. Apply black eyeliner to the inner side- this will make the glance more expressive. Apply volume mascara to the eyelashes.
8. Apply beige color glossy lip shine, and subtle peach-like rouge to refresh the face to the cheekbones.