1. Make a parting from ear to ear. Mark out the temporal zone.
2-3. Mark out a control strand in the center of the temporal zone and cut itat a 90° angle.
4.Cut all the occipital zones using the strand-by-strand method.
5. Making a radical parting over the ear, mark out a control strand and cut it so that the hair will lengthen towards the hairline.
6. Cut the rest of the hair in the temporal zones with the same method, pull-ing it to the control strand.
7. Draw shaped lines in the temporal zones.
8-9. Mark out a control strand in the center of the parietal zone and cut it so that it will lengthen towards the face. Cut the rest of the hair in the zone by separating strands with horizontal partings, while pulling each follow-ing strand to the previous one.
10. Check the cut zone by separating strands with horizontal partings.
11-12. Shape the bang as it is shown in the picture.
13. Apply to the damp hair Texture Creme of American Crew, which will thicken your hair and make it elastic.
14. Dry the hair.
15-16. Work out all the cut to create a flexible texture.
17-18. For final styling, use Fiber of American Crew, which will give your haira matte effect and maximal fixation.