1. Use goffer iron to create soft texture from roots to ends.
2-3. Section and gather as shown.
4. Gather the hair on occipital and temporal zones together toward the face to form a pony tail.
5-8. Braid tail toward face joining strands from the separated sections on each side alternatively, into the continuing braid.
9. Continue braiding around the parietal zone all the way to ends.
10. Hide the hair ends on the occipital zone where originally gathered.
11. Pull out a few wisps from the plait to soften.