1. Section out 5 ponytails, starting with the crown in a small u shape section.
2. Using 2 pins on a hair-band secure 1 pin and wrap around the other so that
it is easy to take out.
3. Securing the ponytails this way allows for more comfort for the customer.
4. Take a tail brush and tease each ponytail from the roots to ends.
5. Use a fine hair net. Place one pin on the end of the hair net and pin at the base
of each ponytail.
6. Smooth the outside of each ponytail, being careful not to brush all the teasing out.
7. Then take a hair net and place over each ponytail.
8. Start making shapes by bending the ponytails (like a figure 8) and secure.
9. Using ripple fringe pins place at the base and bend /slide to hold.
10. As you get to the base make sure the hair is balanced when pinned.
11. Because of the nets you can pull each pony tail to strengthen the shape.