Hair: Razored Bob, Sanrizz For the client with fine or thick straight hair, this classic cut is a basic in any hairdresser's repertoire.
Learn it well!
1. To produce the shape through the front comb the hair down and cut your line through your comb.
2. Move in to the sides and create your base line making sure you keep the hair in its natural fall.
3. Working towards your parting drawing all hair down towards your guide. (Note it is important to minimize tension around the ear).
4. Now that the side base line is completed move in to the back taking a diagonal section from the breaking point towards centre back. Use the side as a guide and produce the base line in the back.
5. Continue working with diagonal sections to the crown. Drawing the hair to the first section cut under your comb to create a strong base line.
6. Once your base is completed start your graduation. From centre back create your angle working with low-level graduation.
7. Continue working diagonally over-directing back towards your first section. It is important to retain weight in the base.
8. Take a diagonal section across the head at the crown and create your shape. Control precision in your cutting.