Hair: Italian Style Framesi Team Makeup: S. Dell'Orto The angle is the key to this precision cut - then soften the perimeter when you're done for truly sculptured style.
Style: D. Eugeni, A. Argentieri
1. Make a circular parting all round the head, passing 3 cm (about 1 ") above the ears.
2. Color the perimetral section with Framcolor Eclectic 9NDE or Framesi Mixcolor with Framcolor 2001 9W.
3. Color the rest of the hair with Framcolor Eclectic 8RDE + 8DE or Framesi Mixcolor with Framcolor 2001 8G + 8SD.
4. Trace a part from the end of the left eyebrow arch, through the perimetral center, to the right corner of the nape. Section off the right-hand sector.
5. On the left side, make parting from the perimetral center to the mastoid and section off both the temporal section obtained and the remaining back section.
6. Take all the hair from the right section towards the face and cut it diagonally at chin level, using the Pinching Cut Technique.
7. Comb the left temporal section forward and cut the hair from the tip of the nose to the mandible.
8. Comb the back section straight down and connect it diagonally to the length obtained behind the left ear and to the righthand corner of the nape.
9. To further soften the perimeter, finish the cut with thinning shears only after drying the hair.