Hair: Italian Style Framesi Team Makeup: Dell'Orto Style: D. Eugeni, A. Argentieri.
Precision is key in a cut like this. So is color placed just right
for shiny, healthy show-off hair.
1. Create small highlights all over the head, accentuating the front area, and taking care to stay 1-2 cm (1/2-3/4 ") away from the roots. Lighten to level 6-7 with Decolor B. Apply Framcolor Eclectic 4CVE or Framesi Mixcolor with Framcolor 2001 4VB + 6VM all over.
2. Create a separation starting from the right temple, passing through the crown and ending towards the left mastoid bone. Separate the top section.
3. In the lower left-hand corner of the nape, make a 45° separation and cut the hair to a length of 1 cm (about 1/2 ").
4. Proceed with a similar second and third separation and cut the hair to the lengths of the previous section: in this way we obtain a slight layering.
5. Take all the subsequent sections to the 4th section, which will be almost in the middle of the nape of the neck.
6. At this point, extend the parting you made at the first section as far as the left temple. Take the obtained section to the left mastoid and cut it diagonally following the layering already obtained at the mastoid itself.
7. Cut the perimeter starting 1 cm (about 1/2 ") from the left hairline of the nape, passing about 3 cm (about 1 ") from the right hairline of the nape and arriving 3 cm (about 1 ") below the chin. On the left side, tidy up the diagonal obtained.
8. Take all the hair of the crown to the left corner of the first section and cut it with the Pinching Cut Technique to a length of between 10-15 cm (4-6 ").
9. Form a triangle in the front between the eyebrow arches. Twist the hair into a roll and cut it at the bridge of the nose to obtain a rounded fringe.
10. Connect the left side with the fringe, keeping it round.
11. On the right side, after having sectioned off a 2 cm (3/4 ") strand between the temple and the top of the head, reshape the perimeter from the mandible to the eye.
12. Soften the entire cut with thinning shears.