1. Create sections. Determine the perimeter length of the hair in
the low occipital area creating an angle.
2. Point cut the hair in the low occipital area to create more graduation.
Use vertical partings.
3. Cut the length of the hair in the temporal area creating an
angle. Use slicing shears.
4-5. Cut the hair of the high occipital area while holding at a right angle.
6. Join the hair of the high occipital area with the hair of the low one.
7. Cut the hair of the parietal area so as the closer the strand is to
the face, the longer it is. Slice it.
8. Cut the fringe, using slicing technique.
9. Join the hair of the parietal and the temporal areas using slic-
ing technique. Then pull the hair with a straightening iron and
point cut the points of the dried hair.