1. Separate a triangular.shaped area at the front and fix the hair.
2. Gather the remaining hair into a low ponytail at the nape.
3. Divide the ponytail vertically into two parts.
4. Divide one part of the ponytail into two strands and turn each of them counter clockwise.
5-6. Turn both wisps clockwise. Repeat the step with the other strand of the ponytail.
7-8. Pinch the wisps to add volume.
9. Place the wisps around the base of the ponytail.
10. Divide the hair of the front area into two parts by making a cen. tral parting and turn it into a double wisp.
11. Pinch the wisp to add volume.
12. Pull the wisp back and place it, fixing with pins. Hide the end at the nape. Fix the hair with spray.