1-2. Section the upper area of the head by making a diagonal parting at the nape. Cut a straight contour at the back.
3. Cut a contour around the right ear.
4. Cut a contour around the left ear, leaving the hair longer to the face.
5. Razor-cut the bangs, rolling the hair into wisps and pulling to the nose.
6. Razor-cut the right temple area the same way.
7. Cut the whole nape area with scissors, separating the strands with vertical partings.
8-9. Loosen the hair of the upper area and divide it into two parts with a vertical parting. Cut the hair in this area, separating the strands with vertical partings and rolling them into wisps.
10. Slide.cut the hair using straight scissors taking thin strands as if you were highlighting.