Brand Name: L'Oreal Professionnel Hair: Dmitriy Magin Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: L'Oreal Professionnel
Color 1: 100 ml of the tint HI.RICHESSE 5.3 + 150 ml
oxidant HI.RICHESSE (1:1,5)
Color 2: 50 ml of the tint HI.RICHESSE 6.4 + 50 ml
6.55 + 150 ml oxidant HI.RICHESSE (1:1,5)
1. Divide the hair into two sections (one upper and one lower) by mak. ing a circular parting around the entire head. Apply Color 1 to the lower zone and cover it with foil.
2. Apply Color 1 to the upper zone at the root area out approx. 2-3 inches.
3. Then apply color 2 to the mid.shaft continuing to the ends. Process for 20 minutes (according to manufac. tures instructions). Then shampoo the hair to remove the color.
4. Separate a fringe area at the front and point.cut it asymmetrically.
5. Next, overdirect the side hair and arc this section to meet the fringe continuing from short to long, cre. ating a contour framing her face down past her chin.
6. Using the hair of the fringe as a guide, overdirect the hair straight down continuing to Point-cut.
7. This figure shows how the contour around the face has been established.
8. Next, establish the length you want and Point.cut the perimeter start. ing at the back.
9. Connect the back length by overdi. recting the back section into the side section and continuing to the front. Do this on both sides.
10. Make a circular parting at the crown as shown in this figure.
11. Next, take all the hair in this sec. tion and pull it straight out from the head and establish a guideline by Point.cutting.
12. Starting at the back, taking small to medium size sections depending on the type of hair you're working with, then bring this hair up to meet the guideline. Continue around the perimeter to the sides.