1. Separate the hair of the front area.
2. Gather the hair of the nape into a high ponytail.
3. Fix one or two pads at the base of the ponytail (depending on the desired volume of the updo).
4. Divide the hair of the ponytail into two parts vertically.
5-6. Put the hair of the tails over the pads, spread evenly.
7-8. Comb the hair of the front area backwards, to the base of the bun, and clip with hairpins.
9. Comb the hair of the temple areas upwards to the base of the bun and fix it.
10. Divide the hair of the front area into three strands.
11. Braid the three frontal strands and the two temple ones into 5 loose plaits.
12-13. Pull the plaits to the sides to add volume. Fix the plaits with hairspray.
14-15. Turn the central plait into a ring and fix it with pins. Repeat with the other plaits and fix them at the base of the bun as a crown.