1. Make a vertical parting accross the hair.
2. Make two partings from the highest point of the head to the ears.
3-4. Start cutting at the lower nape area. Separate a strand by making a vertical parting and cut it, holding at 90°. Then, following the guideline, cut the whole area, making diagonal partings.
5. Make a horseshoe-shape parting to isolate occipital area.
6. Cut the laterals, leaving the hair longer towards the contour; pull the strands at 90°.
7-9. Separate a strand of the crown and cut it from shorter to longer, leaving a slight difference with the hair of the nape area.
Go on cutting towards the laterals, separating the strands with diagonal partings.
10. Separate the bang and blow-dry it.
11. Pull the hair with a comb at a 45° angle and point cut it, connecting it with the laterals.
12. Separate the crown area by making a V-shaped parting.
13-14. Using the hair of the nape, cut the hair of the occipital zone, leaving it longer to the face.
15. Blow-dry the hair and point-cut it deeply to make a contour.