2. Comb the hair at its natural fall and consider the individual parting.
3. Begin cutting with the smaller part from the parting. Point cut the hair of the lateral area making vertical partings.
4-6. Continue cutting the hair of the low occipital area in the smaller part of parting. Point cut this part holding it at an angle towards face and making radial partings.
7. Continue cutting the hair of the crown area. Cut the hair making vertical partings (with reference to the length of the cut hair in the occipital area).
8. Continue cutting the larger part from the parting. Determine the perimeter length of the hair in the frontal, crown and temporal areas creating a rectangular line with lengthening.
9. Connect the hair of the lateral and the occipital and point cut.
10. Check the length of the hair in the high occipital area repeatedly.
11-13. Cut the fringe diagonally creating the entire line with the hair of the lateral area.
14-17. Cut the hair with thinning shears to create the final shape of the cut.
18. Blow dry the hair with a round brush.