1. Section hair in two from the left side outer eyebrow, across the
crown to above the right tendon at the back of the hairline.
2. Secure in a ponytail on the side at the crown level.
3. Start by taking "pie" sections from crown to hairline until the
left section has been completely divided into 6 separate pie sec.
tions. Each section is secured at the base of the hairline.
4. A 3.strand braid is completed from the hairline to crown in each
section. Ends are left out and are later blended to crown area.
5. Complete sections.
6. A small triangle section is taken at crown and joined to the
ends of the 3 strand braids.
7. Random sections, fine and medium are taken from the top
crown section and pony tailed, and spiralled round a tail comb. Hot
irons are used to apply heat to set the hair. This technique is con.
tinued until all hair on the ponytail and crown section is completed.
8. A small section is taken at the front hairline and left out. The
top section is backcombed from the front to crown area.
9. Smooth the surface of the teasing only and pin back into the
right side of the crown area.
10. The ponytail section is then brushed out in random sections
and backcombed to create texture and volume.
11. Some sections may be pinned at the base to secure and cre
ate height and shape.