Brand Name: L'anza Hair: Robert Miller Color: Robert Miller Makeup: Neil Robison Photo: Mathew Mitchell
Diamond Brilliance is used to create texture and movement on blonde hair. A diamond section is placed on the top of the head while a base colour is then placed below this diamond. The diamond is then sub sectioned into 5 smaller diamonds with the focal point always being the center of the first diamond.
Natural level 6
● 6B with 20 volume
● 8B with 30 volume
● 100B with double 40 volume
1. Create a diamond section on the top of the head from the crown to just at the second rounds of the head and to the center of the front hairline.
2. Apply the darkest shade of colour (6B) to all hair beneath the diamond section.
3. Direct hair out of the way that was just applied with colour and cover with foil to keep it separated.
4. Starting in the back crown area, sub-section the top diamond into smaller diamonds working strictly in the outside of the section. This section is approximately 1/2 " thick.
5. Finished subsections.
6. Apply colour that is 2 levels lighter than the base colour (8B). Once finished applying, cover with foil of different colour to help stay sorted later. Don't apply colour too heavily at the root, as it will cause bleeding with colours placed next to them.
7. Create another smaller diamond section, again staring at the back that is approximately 1/2" wide.
8. Apply base colour (6B).
9. Create another diamond section again, staring in the back approximately 1/2" wide.
10. Apply colour that is 3-4 levels lighter than base colour, in this case 100B. Cover with foils.
11. Create another diamond section starting in back making sure to place the hair that is left in the center securely out of the way.
12. Apply the same colour that was used n the first diamond (8B), the colour that is 2 levels lighter than the base.
13. There should be one diamond left on the top of the head. Apply the base colour (6B) and cover with foil. Process for the recommended time.
14. Rinse from the bottom up with the foils still in place. Remove foils one at a time, then shampoo.