- Ted Gibson: Celebrity Stylist.
Jamie Carroll: Working Smarter Not Harder.
- Salon International 2007.
- Everyday Cuts: Simple And Complex Bangs.
Glamour Style: Coloring: Bright But Classy.
Feminine Style: Romantic Blondes.
Romantic Brunettes And Brown-Haired Women.
Gala Style: New Year's Arrangements For Hair Of Different Length.
- Wavy Bride Romantic Style:
Flowers For A Bride's Hairstyle.
Movie Star Bride Style: Unpredictable Images.
- Everyday Cuts: Stylish And Convenient.
Universal Styling: Sporty Chic.
Individuals: Mixture Of Styles.
- Short Hair:
Funny & Funky.
Sense & Sensibility.
Party Diva: Sleek & Sexy.
Men Cut: Modern Bohemia.
HAIR'S HOW December Issue:
In December, look to HAIR'S How for the latest trends of 2007! The best-known stylists in the USA and Europe are featured as we look into the future.
COLLECTIONS Our December issue showcases an array of collections that illustrate the latest in style and color.
● The Bob is back! The style can be adapted to all hair lengths and will fit easily in to any lifestyle. Combine the Bob with a fantastic color and you are ready for the New Year!
● New coloring trends - see geometrically tinted strands and individually created images, along with all the nuances, details and mixed shades the New Year will have to offer.
● Gala style - find party hairdos for any hair length and accessories to create a chic and glamorous image. ● Wavy Bride Romantic Style offers new upstyles using natural flowers and flowery jewelry.
● Men Styling illustrates the trends in men's hair design and assists men in finding their unique style - a sleek shape for a refined dandy or an extra choppy style for a typical bad boy.
Join us as we discover the new technologies in creating style, color, shape and texture with volume for the year 2007!
INTERVIEWS: Enjoy interviews with two well- known stylists in the beauty industry. Celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson shares the secrets of his success and premium class service. Then, hairdressing star Jamie Carroll discusses both gala and everyday styles of the new season.
EVENTS: Finally, say goodbye to 2006 by remembering a great occasion. Check out the exclusive photos from Salon International 2006 from London. A great time was had by all!
HAIR'S How will help you start your new year off right!
We wish you a happy holiday season and a safe and happy new year!
The Editors of HAIR'S How.