Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Andy Lecompte was behind-the-scenes at the ultra-glam Latin Billboard Awards Beauty Bar.
Lecompte created a lineup of hot, easy-to-recreate summer hairstyles.
Follow this star stylist's step-by-steps below to get the looks!
1960s Pin-up Look:
This is an ideal look for a festive party, high-fashion job or a fun evening out on the town.
1. Prime wet hair with Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier for texture and matte shine.
2. Blow dry hair and set velcro rollers with a pin curl to give hair a bouncy wave.
3. Remove rollers and tease the crown of the hair for the 1960s volume.
4. Section out the mohawk division and pin. Take the eyelift piece and secure with elastic.
5. Grab the mohawk section and pull back to elastic section. Secure with large clip or leather fabric.
6. Finish off with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hairspray for light hold.
Top Knot Braid:
This versatile look works at leisurely summer pool parties or a day in the office.
1. Pull hair into a high, slicked back ponytail at the crown of the head using Wella Professionals Pearl Styler.
2. Create a traditional braid and secure with elastic at the end.
3. Twist hair around the elastic to create a bun. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish off with a spritz of Wella Professionals Stay Essential finishing spray to keep hair in place.
Medusa Braid Look:
This upscale, glamorous braid is perfect for elegant evening events.
1. Prep hair with Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier for smooth styling and manageability.
2. Create 8 traditional, randomly placed braids and secure with elastics.
3. Rough up the braids by slightly pulling apart and loosening.
4. Take each braid across the back of the head and pin at random, leaving ends slightly exposed.
5. Spritz hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential for soft hold.