Naco Paris: Minimalist Chic
The magical city of Paris-one of the prominent fashion capitals of the world-was the setting of many recent Autumn/Winter 2013 runway shows. Fashion designers such as Naco Paris were eager to unveil their collections.
Naco's collection, which highlights an ultra-modern aesthetic that fuses minimalism and punk, was inspired by a "New human" theme. It represents a mix of both creature and insect.
"The collection is playing with a vision of future from the past," says Naco. "It's a statement about 'yesterday and tomorrow,' a personal interpretation of tomorrow's textiles."
Minimalist yet glamorous ponytails complemented the futuristic clothing looks. The sleek, clean ponys were created by CATWALK by TIGI European Session Director Maria Kovacs. "We wanted the models to have both strange and beautiful hair," says Maria Kovacs, TIGI European Session Director.
Get the Look:
1. Blow dry hair smooth back away from the face with CATWALK by TIGI Your Highness Root Boost Spray.
2. Fasten in a ponytail at the crown of the head and add hair extensions for a full, glossy look.
3. Twist the hair like a rope around the fastening and secure with pins.
4. For maximum shine, finish with CATWALK by TIGI Your Highness Weightless Shine Spray.
- CATWALK by TIGI Your Highness Root Boost Spray
- CATWALK by TIGI Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo
- CATWALK by TIGI Sleek Mystique Look-Lock Hairspray