For the star-studded 64th Emmy Awards, which were held in Los Angeles on September 23, celebrity stylist David Gardner used a handful of Sebastian Professional products to create the soft, shiny style flaunted by filmmaker and actress Lena Dunham.
"Lena has the most beautiful eyes and my inspiration for the look was simply to draw attention to them with a soft, layered, shiny frame," says David Gardner.
- Wash hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner for enhanced, weightless shine.
- Emulsify a quarter-sized amount of Sebastian Professional Shine Crafter Wax into the palms-and starting at the nape of the neck, apply the product to the lengths of towel dried hair. Once it's loosely applied all over, go back through the hair to ensure it's evenly distributed.
- Using a low speed and heat setting, blow-dry the hair with your fingers starting at the back and working your way towards the front and sides, drying the bang area last.
- Once the back and sides are almost dry, take a large round brush and smooth out the longer bang area.
- Mist the hair with Sebastian Professional Halo Mist for incredible shine and a light hold.