The holidays are just around the corner.
Clients will soon attending an array of work and play parties this season.
Jenny Balding, NYC Cutler/Redken Stylist shares her favorite style to easily take clients from work to play.
Going Glam: Disheveled French Twist
● Start with day old hair because it will have some texture and it will be easier to manage
● Use dry shampoo such as Redken Pillow Proof dry shampoo to boost the texture of the roots. Spray throughout the roots and even the mid-lengths to create body and texture. Shake through with fingers.
● Use a light hairspray for a little hold. Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Hairspray is a versatile spray. Mist over all and shake it up with your hands to create body and movement.
● Section out the crown and front area and pin to one side.
● Sweep the sides and back together and then twist upwards and pin. Use U-shaped pins to anchor the hair.
● Take the top section and roll under and pin it at the crown for a little height.
● Loosen the hairline a little using you fingers. Then add a fashionable hair accessory.