Smoky Eye How-To
Offering makeup services to your clients is a great way to boost your business. You can’t go wrong with a classic, sexy smoky eye. Here’s a complete how-to from Sherri Jessee.
1. Shape and trim brows using Tweezerman tweezers.
2. Apply shadow to the crease as pictured.
3. Apply eyeliner close to the lash line, then apply a nude pink liner on water line to open up the eyes.
4. Curl lashes using a lash curler. After curling lashes, apply a generous coating of mascara to plump and lengthen lashes.
5. For more drama, add individual lashes or a small section of strip lashes to the outer coers.
Credits: Photographer: Roberto Ligresti; Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee; Fashion Stylist: David Widjaja