Hair Trend: Boyish Beauty
PHOTO CREDIT: Greg Kessler for Redken
Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a slightly boyish design for Miu Miu's Fall/Winter 2014 show that debuted in Paris. The star stylist relied solely on satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to craft the look.
"I created a faux fringe for Miu Miu, which felt a little 70's and a bit boyish in a way. Once the hair was blown out, I created a messy center part and then tucked the hair behind the ears. It's a very natural finish, in that I didn't apply any finishing products once the style was set in place. I wanted the hair to act and feel natural."
Create the Look:
● Wash hair with all soft shampoo and conditioner
● Apply satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to damp hair
● Create a messy center part
● Blow dry hair straight with natural bristle brush
● Tuck hair behind ears
● Spread faux bangs out so they take up more space on the face