The Ultimate Second-Day Hair at Diego Binetti
Stylist Jenny Balding created the effortlessly sexy hair looks that were presented at the Diego Binetti FW14 show at New York Fashion Week.
"The LOVE by Diego Binetti FW14 has a spirit that is Nomadic with a city-slicker vibe," says - Diego Binetti. "LOVE collection is unapologetically street-inspired with a sophisticated bohemian flair."
To complement this collection, Balding created a look with a naturally disheveled, rock n' roll, flair. "This is a woman who wouldn't spend much time on her hair, but looks effortlessly sexy and disheveled. Enhancing natural beauty was key for this look," says Balding.
Create the Look
- Start with clean, dry hair to showcase the hair's natural texture
- Use a dry shampoo such as Redken pillow proof blow dry two day extender & oil absorbing dry shampoo to give body and volume at the roots
- Spray section-by-section from the nape of the neck, right up to the front hairline
- Mist hair all over with a light hairspray such as Redken fashion work 12 versatile working spray because it can be layered without becoming sticky
- Use a large curling iron only to create a bend in the mid shaft of the hair-this creates movement and texture
- Shake the hair out and let it fall into its natural part to give this effortless, sexy disheveled finish
|Love by Diego Binetti|