Alexa Ray Joel Rocks her Look!
Styles of uptown girls and downtown girls may differ, but both agree that long, flowing tresses always catch the spotlight. Celebrity stylist Angelo David Pisacreta of Manhattan's ultra-stylish Angelo David Salon crafted a chic look on music icon Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel. A musician herself, Alexa Ray rocked a long, flowing look on the December cover of Resident Magazine. Pisacreta shares his tips and offers a how-to for replicating Alexa's glamorous look.
1. Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner
2. To create volume and texture, use a volumizing spray and spray it all over hair-from roots to ends.
3. With a large, round brush, blowdry the hair in sections and then go over the sections with a 2-inch curling iron. Pin and let hair cool.
4. Run the fingers through hair to break the curls and style into place.
5. Polish off the look with a medium-hold hairspray.