Color is so much fun to create in the fall. The clients who were worried about bold color fading from the summer yearn to have fun with darker, richer, more vibrant hues.
Rosa Hawkins, Goldwell North America Artistic Team Member and owner of Di Rosa Haircare & Esthetique in Franklin Square, NY, has a fab fave fall color formula called "Autumn Splendor" which truly captures the essence of the season.
To Create: Autumn Splendor
Background: 40 ml 20 vol Goldwell Topchic Developer + 40 ml Goldwell Topchic 6KS
Detail 1: 30 ml 10 vol Goldwell Topchic Developer + 20 ml Goldwell Topchic 10 ml of 5RS and 10 ml of 4BV
Detail 2: Goldwell SilkLift Lightener Strong 35ml 20 vol. SilkLift Lotion
Glaze: Goldwell Elumen Hair Color 60 ml GK@all and 20ml KK@all
- Carve out a diamond section on the top-about 1" away from the front hairline to the top of occipital. The smaller the diamond, the more detail revealed
- Working parallel to the angle of the diamond, alternate detail 1 & 2
- Continue around the triangle
- Apply background to the remaining hair and process for 30 minutes
- Shampoo and condition
- Apply glaze and process for 20 minutes
|Model before color application||Model after color application|