Joico Unveils Holiday How-to's
The festive holiday season is approaching and, in with it, comes lots of glam! At this time of year, there are lots of swanky parties and special occasions to attend. As a result, Joico is releasing a series of videos that simplifies the holiday glam process.
Getting ready to ring in some holiday style couldn't be easier with a new webisode series of Joico hair and fashion how-tos that launches November 11. It stars Joico Artist Katie Bilovol and fashion-styling host, blogger and fashion expert Sydne Summer, as well as Brooke Newton, a model/actress who recently joined the cast of the long-running soap opera All My Children. The up-and-coming starlet has already debuted in Joico's Drab to Fab series with Damien Carney.
The video tutorial series will present great hairstyle and fashion options that are simple and attainable. It includes:
- A smart, double-braided headband idea that is ideal for holiday happy hour gatherings
- A fashionable half-up/half-down braid for casual hostess parties
- A chic, undone braid/side ponytail for festive holiday cocktail soirees
- A red carpet-worthy braided pony for holiday office fetes
- An intriguing, double fishtail chignon for elegant holiday dinner parties
- A jazzy, Gatsby-inspired faux bob for glitzy New Year's Eve events
This series showcases some great techniques alongside some of Joico's top products-including indispensable stylers such as Joico Power Spray Fast-Drying Finishing Spray and JoiWhip Firm Hold Design Foam.
New episodes-guaranteed to turn heads all holiday season-will be available each week through mid-December on www.joico.com.